Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Crew's Award

Crew was so excited that he got all "A"s and got to go to the "A" Honor Roll assembly. He believes that he is the smartest kid in his class (well he and Maya) and now he feels he has proof. Crew kept reminding me about the assembly so I would be there to see him get his certificate and sign the Honor Roll poster. Crew was even more excited that Papa and Dad got to come too. I didn't tell him before that they were coming so it was a surprise. Another good surprise was In n Out gave a free cheeseburger coupon too which means we are going to have to eat there soon. Yummy! As if I needed any more reasons. Already Crew keeps asking me when do we get to go to In n Out for his celebration.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Way to go Crew

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

I think you are such a SMARTY Crew good job!

Christine Segura said...

Terra! I am so glad you found our blog, I have LOVED looking at yours. You have such a beautiful family, they are all so big! How are you? You are in Arizona? I thought maybe you were in Vegas. Every time we drive through Vegas I think of how you are and want to see you. We need to see each other. Crew is such a cutie and your girls are darling! I showed Jane a picture and told her he was her first boyfriend. She acted so funny. Can you believe they are already in first grade? Well I would love to see you or talk to you. We are moving to Utah in June so let me know if you are ever coming there. We need to connect! BYU seemes like it was forever ago. How can we connect? I really want to. Hope to hear from you.
Christine