Monday, September 8, 2008

Layla is 2!

Layla is really excited about her cupcakes!


Layla had 2 parties for turning 2. We had one in Utah while we were visiting my family. They were dropping off my sister Kelly at BYU. I don't have any pictures of it though because I am a negligent parent. I didn't bring my camera because I forgot it in Mexico (thanks Karly for bringing it back for me) and I didn't remember to have Aaron bring his. Hopefully my mom has some of those on her blog. I'll have to check. We had a really cute cake with Hello Kitty on it and of course presents. These pictures are from our little celebration in Vegas. Karly made some cupcakes and a really fabulous homemade chocolate icing or frosting, I don't know what the difference is. Layla really appreciated the cupcakes and so did the rest of us.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Layla is always excited for food!!!