Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gracie's Preschool Graduation

I am so proud of how hard Gracie has worked to graduate; all the projects, test, and papers she has diligently done. Really, her graduation ceremony was cute but I find it kinda humorous that there are ceremonies and certificates for preschool. She does love to perform and had a great time singing all the songs and helping the kids around her to execute all the moves right. She is so ready for kindergarten and can't wait to go to school everyday. I am so glad that our school still has half day kindergarten.
Mrs Pike, Gracie, and Miss Sarah. They are such amazing teachers. They were so fabulous and did so many wonderful things with the kids throughout the year.
Our new graduate with the certificate to prove it. Layla could barely wait to get on the stage! We had to get a picture with the proud siblings too.

1 comment:

Rickie said...

So sweet. If only her and Daven would have graduated together. I am w/ you. I have always thought that preschool graduations were so over-rated. But, then when Daven had his, I got all gushy and cried. It was actually very cute. So now I'm not sure how I feel about them.