Monday, December 1, 2008

The Harvest Carnival

Crew's school had a fun little carnival and he was so excited to go.  We had a fun time playing the games and running around on the playground too.  Crew and Gracie went through the haunted house with Aaron and maybe that wasn't the best idea.  Both the kids were pretty spooked afterward.  Gracie was really scared for several days and kept saying "Haunted houses are just people playing dress up and pretending huh mom" 
Layla didn't want to stop playing and let me get a picture of her


Gracie won the cake walk and this is the cake she picked.  I wasn't expecting her to pick this one.  We had so many Halloween treats that we ended up just throwing the cake away after taking the spiders and bugs off of course.  

4 comments:

Kara Benson said...

I love the new background, and I am so excited for your new post! cute kids!!!

katie speed said...

Ohh I remember that Dorris Hancock Carnival and it was great! I see they have continued to cake walk tradition... my favorite.

karly angela zobrist said...

haha i remember the cake walk to! It was seriously the best until you tasted your cake and it wasnt good...

The Soares Clan said...

I love how your back round matches Crew's costume.