Friday, August 29, 2008

Young's Jersey Dairy





Young's Jersey Dairy is a farm with the best ice cream in the world. They have cows right there that make fresh cream that makes fabulous ice cream. Every time I go home I have to get some, even in the winter. I am really craving some of their fresh strawberry ice cream right now; just thinking about their ice cream makes me want to go home more than I already did. Being a farm, there are also other farm animals. They have goats that you can feed. I thought Layla, my little animal lover, would get a real kick out of feeding the goats. I was wrong! The second the goats tongue touched her hand she was done. She didn't want anything more to do with those goats. She wouldn't even stand on the sidewalk next to the goats; she had to stand in the gravel on the other side of the sidewalk. We thought maybe she would enjoy going into the barn to see the horses, lambs, turkeys, chickens, ducks, and pigs. She did pet the lamb and pigs but inexplicably her favorite animals were the chickens. Now she is asking for a chicken.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Hi Terra! I am so glad you found me!! I have been wondering about you and your family for such a long time!! You have the CUTEST kids and your girls look just like you! And you look as beautiful as ever!! I am so glad I can keep up with your family!!!