Monday, April 14, 2008

Mint 400





We thought it would be fun to go out and catch some Mint 400 race action. Originally the race started at Freemont St. and headed around the desert outside Las Vegas. Now that Vegas has grown so large the race was relocated to Primm. It was really fun to see all the different classes of race vehicles (from trophy trucks to VW bugs) and watch them cruising through dirt making huge dust clouds. One VW was taking it easy and even had time to wave back to the kids as it drove by. The trophy trucks and sandrails were fun to watch flying over the jumps and sliding through the course. Now we really have to go to the Baja 1000. A trip to Mexico anyone?

1 comment:

karly angela zobrist said...

oh the devestation came later. I had a party and then a breakdown when I actually had to re-write the thing. I love that you guys do so much cool stuff in Las Vegas. It makes me want to move home!
also me and katie cant get enough of that picture of grace... rock on